There are few churches who would say that doing an All Age Service is easy! Just a few of the dilemmas include:
- How do you engage with children and help their spiritual growth without it becoming a “children’s service”?
- Do you find them hard to plan?
- Can adults really be challenged when there are toddlers running around?
- Are you wondering whether you should start/continue with them?
- Maybe you don’t get many children, or perhaps your regular congregation complains or stays away.
- Can you run an All Age service when you have no children in your congregation?
On 9th April 2016 at St John’s Church, Walton, CHESTERFIELD S42 7LT from 10am to 3pm, there will be a day to focus on these and many other issues. There will be opportunities to join in and review different models of All Age Worship run by experienced leaders. There will be a range of thought-provoking workshops together with a chance to discover and buy resources. Finally, bring your hard questions and grill a brave panel of All Age Service leaders and speakers!
Cost is £10 for each church / benefice represented. For this amount you can bring as many of your congregation as you wish! Please bring your own packed lunch. Tea, coffee, squash and biscuits will be supplied over the day.
To apply please email email@example.com and pay on the door,
* How are your All Age Services going?
Apply to Sarah Brown & Pay on the door. OR apply in writing to Sarah Brown, Children’s Adviser, Board of Education, Derby Church House, Full Street, DERBY DE1 3DR. Cheques payable to, “Derby Diocese Board of Education”.
DON’T MISS THE CHANCE TO SEE A RANGE OF EXPERIENCED ALL AGE LEADERS IN ACTION!